Jk-Wellness presents: Pool Guard Europe - Safety fencing
With the changing laws in Europe concerning safety standards on holiday rental villas and community pools coming into effect, we here at POOL GUARD EUROPE are fully equipped to supply our Agents, so they can install all your villas needs with respect to pool safety - thus ensuring YOU the owner are safely within the laws as they are updated and your family and guests are safe to play - in the sun around water.
At POOL GUARD EUROPE our philosophy is simple. We wish to provide our clients with the best possible pool safety products on the market today, ensuring all swimming pools are amongst the safest in Europe and thus giving owners and clients the peace of mind that they're swimming pool is completely child friendly at all times - even when the pool is unattended.
POOL GUARD EUROPE are the sole distributors and representatives in EUROPE of "POOL GUARD" - The world's leading manufacturing suppliers of swimming pool SAFETY FENCING AND SAFETY NETTING equipment. When you choose from our safety range we can assure you that the products offered are of the highest standard, as only quality items are offered to our clients. Chosen for their visual appeal as well as durability and backed by a warranty we are sure you will find everything to make your swimming pool a safer place.
Why Choose Pool Guard Fencing
POOL GUARD MANUFACTURING specializes in making the highest quality pool fences and removable pool fencing in order to keep your swimming pool safe. Our Swimming Pool Fence products have been manufactured and installed for over 15 years.
Pool Guard's fence construction is the envy of the industry with strong, QUAD CORE aluminum fence poles, patent pending self closing baby gate latches and come with a low sticker price. Pool Guard swimming pool fences and self locking baby gates are manufactured with the highest quality materials available today giving you the safest swimming pool fence to prevent accidental drowning.
Pool Guard manufacture their fences from start to finish and ensure the highest quality product, which allows us to offer a Limited Lifetime warranty. They buy the best marine grade 6063, temper strength of 6 for our poles. Our border is 2" marine grade with lock stitch for durability. We offer 15 color combinations to choose from. Our gates are hand crafted by a certified welder and have a complete in-house powder coating for our poles and gates.
In addition to having one of our swimming pool fences installed, here are some rules to help prevent accidents and drowning. These rules will ensure everyone has a safe, fun time swimming and provide a worry free pool environment.
- Never take your eyes off a child when they are playing near water. Not even for a second.
- Maintain constant adult supervision at all times.
- Constant adult supervision means "eye-to-eye" contact.
- Install an independent fence or barrier completely surrounding the pool.
- Fences should be five feet high.
- Gates should be self-closing and self-latching, opening outward, away from the pool.
- Install additional "layers of protection" (i.e., safety covers, alarms on doors, motion detection devices).
- Inspect and maintain barriers regularly.
- Keep items which can be used for climbing away from pool fences.
- Doors and windows leading to the pool should be secured and locked at all times.
- Assign an adult Water Watcher to supervise the pool area, especially during social gatherings.
- Don't rely on swimming lessons, life preservers, or any other equipment to make a child "water safe."
- Look in the pool area first if a child is missing.
- Mount rescue equipment by the pool, such as lifesaving ring, shepherd's hook, and CPR sign.
- At least one adult family member should know CPR.
- Have a phone near the pool.
- Display emergency telephone numbers on the phone as well as the physical address of the pool.
- Never keep large floating toys in or around a pool as they block the view.
- Never swim when there is lightning or thunder.
- Do not allow running on the edge of the pool.
- Keep deck areas free of clutter.
- Teach all children to swim as early as possible.
- Never allow young children to dive into a pool.
- Install pool lights for night vision.
- Have a clear view of the pool from inside your home.
- Remove automatic vacuums from the pool before swimming.
- Keep pool chemicals locked away.
- Never allow extension cords near a pool.
- Make sure your babysitters can swim and have them demonstrate their ability
It´s Always Better Safe than Sorry...
To Order Any of these products or anything else from our website Click Here Now or in the Contact Us Section of the top Menu.